LOS ANGELES- The owner of 1522 Hi Point Apts Walter Barratt says that Williams Real Estate Advisors (“WREA”) will take over the management of the property. It is presumed that WREA will continue the racist and retaliatory practices of the property owner. WREA supposedly manages over 400 properties and is presumed to be hired to make sure that Black tenants are DENIED “full and equal accommodations/advantages/facilities/ privileges/services”. WREA has been accused of sending apartment applicants to buildings that had been declared “substandard housing” and not telling the tenants of the conditions.
Updated October 18, 2017
Subject: Denial full and equal parking privileges at 1522 Hi Point St Apartments
From: [Tenant name redacted]
Date: Wed 10/18/2017 10:38 PM
To: Matt Williams <Matt@WilliamsREA.com>; Hi LLC <email@example.com>; firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>; firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>; RSO Contact <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Presi Sandoval <email@example.com>; firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>; Daniel Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Hi Point Resident Manager Cynthia Ogan <email@example.com>;
Cc:Charles Floyd <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>;
To the Klan defendants
Denial of full and equal housing privileges and services
To whom it may concern Matt Williams, Matt Johnson, Jade Beck, Filip, Walter Barratt et al:
I understand that tenants unit 1, Cynthia Ogan and Darren Navis, are parking four
(4) vehicles on the property. Both those tenants are White; they park two vans for the dog breeding company, another van, and an abandoned covered vehicle.
Myself and my roommate, both Blacks, have only been assigned one parking stall for one car. I have previously brought this issue up that we would like to be assigned to one of the tandem parking [two car] stalls on the property. Whites Ogan and Navis are currently parked in a tandem stall, and two single stalls, one stall containing an abandoned vehicle illegally stored on the property.
What is the procedure for unit 9 [nine] tenants to apply for a second parking stall at this plantation property city rent controlled building?
All rights reserved.
[Tenant name redacted]
1522 Hi Point St #9
Los Angeles CA 90035
Alan Yochelson Ali Mozannar * Angelo Shannon Arthur Belis Bryan Kirkness Byron Fuentes Charles Garcia Christine
Ritsky Cynthia Ogan * Daniel Williams David Burkhead David V. Gomez David Whitehurst Denton Lorenzo Derrick Spencer Donald Matt Williams * Edward Zavala
Frank Bush Gail Owsley Gary Eshay Gregory Pomish Ian Yeom Ifa Kashefi
Jade Beck * James Blythe Jeffrey Fulton Jennifer Montana John Weight
Karen Baggio Ken Gill LADBS Lee Smith Manuel Hernandez Martin Hurtado Mayor Eric Garcetti Michael Alvarez Michael Kuhn Michael Soto
Noel Ramirez [gave final approval to intercom replacement for select tenants and excluding Black tenants] Presiliano Sandoval Raymond Chan
Richard Garcia Richard Schindler Robert Aldape Robert Galardi Rushmore Cervantes Steve Davey Steve Ongle Walter Barratt * [* Agents of city rent control building owner Hi Point Apts LLC, not city employees]. Jack Upchurch, Marshall Rumpf, Rick Horn, Jesse Barboza.
(b) All persons within the jurisdiction of this state are free and equal, and no matter what their sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, primary language, or immigration status are entitled to the full and equal accommodations, advantages, facilities, privileges, or services in all business establishments of every kind whatsoever.
It is unlawful under 42 U.S. Code § 3604 Discrimination in the sale or rental of housing and other prohibited practices
(a) To refuse to sell or rent after the making of a bona fide offer, or to refuse to negotiate for the sale or rental of, or otherwise make unavailable or deny, a dwelling to any person because of race, color, religion, sex, familial status, or national origin.
(b) To discriminate against any person in the terms, conditions, or privileges of sale or rental of a dwelling, or in the provision of services or facilities in connection therewith, because of race, color, religion, sex, familial status, or national origin.
Phone numbers: Williams Real Estate Advisors (Matt, jade, Filip) 310-987-7978 ; Walter Barratt at Hi Point Apts LLC (310)8956693; Cynthia Ogan resident manager 310 406 4075.
[The state DFEH is contacted so this email is added to the damage claim against the DFEH.]
[October 18 2017]
Updated July 2, 2017
Mayor Garcetti Told of Housing Discrimination
SUBJECT: Illegal Rent and Constructive Eviction
FROM: [NAME AND EMAIL REDACTED]
TO: Matt@WilliamsREA.com; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
DATE: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 11:34 PM
Intercom Not Useable Needs Repair Unit 9 Illegal Rent and Constructive Eviction
“…Matt Williams has no respect for Black tenants and other Blacks…”
Dear WREA Matt, Jade, Filipio, et al:
- In the argument I had June 27, 2017, Matt Williams of WREA said that the garbage disposal repair was completed the next day from the time of the complaint. I consider the garbage disposal on a different level than the intercom since the garbage disposal involved a dangerous water leak and the intercom does not. However Williams admission here is that the intercom could take the same amount of time to repair as the garbage disposal.
2. I am surprised the corporate license and broker license has not been revoked of WREA because June 27 shows that Matt Williams has no respect for Black tenants and other Blacks. He stood at my unit #9 door never once announced who he was. I had to actually walk out the building to the sidewalk to ascertain who Williams was at which time he repeatedly refused to identify himself. I consider his conduct racist, retaliatory, and unprofessional and criminal fraud. He claimed I was “harassing” him because I reported to him substandard housing conditions; he should face jail time for threatening a false police complaint.
3. WREA has been well aware of the conditions at this property, and my complaints, since Walter Barratt said in writing the WREA has been the leasing agent for 1522 Hi Point Apts/Hi Point Apts LLC since circa April 2014. That is how long Williams has known about the non useable intercoms, over THREE YEARS.
4.WREA has presided over the lack of intercom repair at this property, and discriminatory treatment of tenants. In addition, Williams’s remarks on June 27 were snide and condescending.
5. My rent payments since 2014 have totalled around $40,000 to the property owner. The owner claimed to have spent $10,000 on capital improvements and about $86,000 on primary renovations to fifteen units. My rent money goes into the pool that pays for the repairs and the services of WREA, Ali Mozannar, the resident manager, and any other agents and employees of Hi Point Apts, LLC.
6. The total of $96,000 spent is more than enough money to repair my intercom
and not skip past and ignore my maintenance requests for the intercom.
7. I will provide a count soon of how many times the maintenance, city inspectors, and other agents of the owner have been in the property/my unit the past three months, enough times to have repaired my intercom repeatedly.
8. Copper repiping was done on June 27. What was the permit number that was
issued since it was new copper pipping and since previous permits may have long expired.
9. Every tenant since 2014 should have their rent money refunded in full because the CFO should not have been issued for substandard housing at Hi Point Apts re nonworking intercoms.
“…When a new owner purchases an existing building, and continues the rental of units, the owner assumes responsibility for repairs, and for abating a continuing nuisance. California Civil Code 3483…”
10. My rent agreement addendum 2010 states under section “E. Maintenance,
Repairs, and Alterations” 2. Resident shall advise landlord in writing, of any items requiring repair (dripping faucets, light switches, etc.). 3. Service requests should not be made to maintenance personnel rather than the Landlord.”
11.When a new owner purchases an existing building, and continues the rental
of units, the owner assumes responsibility for repairs, and for abating a continuing nuisance. California Civil Code 3483.
12.On or about March 27, 2014, by letter, it is announced that Hi Point Apts LLC is the new owner of the property. The phone numbers and emails of the “company contacts” are provided as Walter Barratt, Cliff Renfrew, but no employment titles are provided. The letter from Cliff Renfrew states the company’s maintenance manager is “Ali Mozannar” and that Mozannar “should be contacted for all repairs and maintenance.”
13.I hereby invoke California Civil Code section 1942.5(a).
14. “Any disturbance of a tenant’s possession by a landlord or by someone acting under his authority, whereby the premises are rendered unfit for occupancy for the purpose for which they are demised, or the tenant is deprived of the beneficial enjoyment of the premises, amounts to a constructive eviction. (Riechhold v. Sommarstrom Inv. Co., 83 Cal. App. 173 [256 P. 592]
15.”Partial Eviction by Landlord: General Rule. When the eviction is of a part of the premises only, and is by the landlord himself, this, according to the generally accepted view, will relieve the tenant from liability for future rents, though he remains in possession and enjoyment of the balance of the premises and the law will not in such a case apportion the rent.” (Citing Halligan v. Wade, 21 Ill. 470 [74 Am. Dec. 108]; Royce v. Guggenheim, 106 Mass. 201 [8 Am. Rep. 322]; Kuschinsky v. Flanigan, 170 Mich. 245 [136 N.W. 362, [29 Cal. App. 2d 548] Ann. Cas. 1914A, 1228, 41 L.R.A. (N. S.) 430]; Briggs v. Hall, 4 Leigh (Va.), 484 [26 Am. Dec. 326].) ”
16. Your demand for rent and the May 1 2017 30 day notice change in terms of tenancy rent increase continues to be prohibited under CCC section 1942.4(a). Your demand for rent is illegal because you have not repaired the [nuisance] intercom.
17. Without waiving the illegality of your demand for rent due to the unuseable
intercom, in addition your demand does not comply with the 30 day provisions under rent control. Your May 1 notice was voided by the fact we could not ascertain the correct amount of rent [fraud on your part]; then you sent us the same notice again with a corrected written amount dated 6/21/2017 and demanded the rent increase for July 1. First, you cannot falsify as you have the original May 1 document and second your dated June 21 2017 notice demanding rent July 1 does not provide us the required 30 days notice.
I reserve the right to file an RSO complaint for the rent amounts illegally demanded by you for June and July 2017.
18. Damages under CCC section are 1942.4(b) are maximum $5,000 and under CCC 1942.5 maximum $2,000 for each act of the lessor or agent.
The City of Los Angeles Authorized the Intercom System at Hi Point Apts
1. It is undisputed:
2. The City government Los Angeles granted a CFO to Hi Point Apts around 1973. That CFO included all portions of the building as well as the intercom system.
3. The city HCIDLA authorizes the intercom system of the SCEP inspection.
4. Circa 2015 the HCIDLA authorized a capital improvement rent increase; pictures show that this increase included the keypad and intercom system installed as the same unit, even though unit 9 is not connected. I pay $17.08 a month increase, partly so other White tenants can enjoy an intercom system denied to me.
5. Thru the LADBS permits, the city has authorized primary renovations to 15 units, and all fifteen units have working intercoms; the city has authorized the intercom system.
6.The city approved a THP for unit 9. There is no guarantee that those renovations will include installing a working intercom, but past practice indicates [the DFEH hearsay is that the owner installs intercoms when apartments become vacant] a new intercom will be installed in unit 9, at that undetermined time, thus establishing the city authorization of the intercom system. WREA cannot raise a dispute here as to the city’s current authorization that the intercom be repaired or replaced.
All rights reserved.
[Name and address redacted]
Attached California law on repairs: CCC section 1941; 1942.5, especially section 1942.4(a) and (b).
Subject: Retaliation Continues at Hi Point Apts re Lack of Maintenance to Intercom – The Intercom is a housing service the same as the bathroom sink and kitchen sink – Lack of Fair Housing
From: [Tenant name and email redacted]
To: Matt@WilliamsREA.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 3:59 PM
To whom it may concern:
This email shall memorialize the events of today, and as witnessed by my roommate and a guest.
1.At about 10:15 a.m. Ali Mozannar of Mozannar Construction entered the unit to repair the bathroom sink water volume to the hot water line. At the time of the writing of this email, the water remains off to the building and the repairs to the water line are not finished.
2. At about 11:29 a.m. Ali fixed and replaced the garbage disposal which had unexpectedly developed a leak last night.
3. About 2:00 p.m. city inspectors Michael Soto, and another inspector [Byran Kirkness/James Blythe.] and another gentleman appeared at the unit. They checked the garbage disposal repair but could not verify it because the water was off so they said the complaint would remain open.
CORRUPTION UNDER MAYOR GARCETTI
“…Neither Ali, the city inspectors, or the others present addressed the request for repair to the intercom…”
4. They could not check the hot water volume in the bathroom because the repairs were not finished to the copper tubing. Code enforcement complaint 626744 which includes the lack of intercom repair.
5. Neither Ali, the city inspectors, or the others present addressed the request for repair to the intercom.
6. Outside the building I had a combative argument with Matt Williams, president of Williams Real Estate Advisors, who indicated he has no intention of repairing the unusable intercom in unit 9.
7. I videotaped the talk with Williams because I believe he was in the commission of the crime of fraudulently taking my rent money under false pretenses of not providing maintenance to my housing service intercom. Williams at first would not identify himself, engaged in harassment and retaliation because I exercised my fair housing rights, and harassed my guest by repeatedly asking him questions. My quest indicated that he too is damaged by the nonworking intercom.
8.The intercom is a housing service afforded to mostly White tenants in fifteen other city rent controlled units in this building, and it is a housing service the same as the bathroom sick and the kitchen sink and garbage disposal.
I reserve the right to modify this email or revise at any time. It is not intended to be a resolution of any issues nor it is intended to be all inclusive.
All rights reserved.
[Tenant name, address, phone redacted]
2015-10-21 Email Response to Public Health.pdf (107.94KB)
2014-4-25 Note Doorbell Intercom 1522 to Inspect Door Entry.pdf (196.78KB) 2014-7-29 Email from Walter on Intercom.pdf (147.50KB)
2017-5-17 Signed RB Declare Invoice re Intercom.pdf (258.07KB)
No Fair Housing for Blacks
No Fair Housing for Blacks
Updated June 9, 2017
Subject: Maintenance Still Needed at 1522 Hi Point Street Unit 9
From: [tenant named and email redacted]
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
Date: Friday, June 9, 2017 10:02 PM
Williams Real Estate Advisors Management Team Takes Over Racism Duties at Hi Point Apartments
1. Any emails previously forwarded to LB Property Management for any repair or other issues pending, I will be forwarding copies to Williams Real Estate Advisors, Inc. [“WREA”].
2. As late as June 6, 2017, I reported to WREA that the bathroom sink is not operating at the proper water pressure. When will the repair be addressed?
3. Everything in this unit for the use of the tenant should be in working order. The INTERCOM is not in working order. When will the repair or replacement be addressed?
4. It has been over 1125 days [over three years] since the owner and WREA first had actual and constructive knowledge of the need for intercom repair.
5. Your letter received June 9 2017 [redacted below] states that WREA is “happy” and that maintenance issues must be reported in writing to WREA and that emergencies are problems that will cause a safety hazard.
6. My understanding is that the INTERCOM system is for the safety and security of WHITE tenants, yet the system, under the over three year watch of WREA, remains not fully operational [three units are not working]. Yet you continue to collect my rent money without providing the needed repairs to the intercom, bathroom water, etc.
7. Most reasonable people would consider the INTERCOM system a safety housing service especially in view of the tenant who wrote the owner and others and government employees that there was the imminent danger from a “terrorist” in the building.
8. The INTERCOM is for the purpose of safety yet the WREA received June 9, 2017 letter does not mention the INTERCOM system that you are full aware of because the control box is at the front of the building in plain Public view and I am sure you advertised the INTERCOM as a housing service and privilege in order to get whites to lease apartments here.
9. You WREA states: “feel free to call or email with any questions that you may have”; I have been doing just that for over three years but the INTERCOM is still not repaired or replaced. Your statement is in bad faith.
10. The WREA undated but received June 9, 2017 letter is not acceptable as a resolution to the issues at hand. There is a monetary cost associated with this email.
All rights reserved.
[Tenant name redacted]
1522 Hi Point St
Los Angeles CA 90035
WREA Gets Its Jollies Off By Torturing Blacks
[To above: WREA, Walter Barratt of Hi Point Apts LLC, resident manager Cynthia Ogan, Mayor Eric Garcetti, Ali Mozannar of Mozannar Construction, city employee Robert Galardi, city employee Presiliano Sandoval; city employees Lee Smith, Daniel Williams, Bryan Kirkness, James Blythe. CC: Los Angeles County District Attorney]
WILLIAMS REAL ESTATE ADVISORS
1522 Hi Point St.
Los Angeles CA 90035
I am happy to inform you that as of June 1, 2017, Williams Real Estate Advisors is now managing 1522 Hi Point St. Los Angeles California CA 90035. Please note the following:
Maintenance issues MUST be reported in writing immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For maintenance emergencies call 310-987-7978 extension 2. Maintenance emergencies are problems that will cause a safety hazard to residents. Or imminent damage to the property: thus, it cannot wait until the next business day, for example: broken pipes, fire etc. Please do not leave voicemails to report maintenance issues.
Please feel free to call or email with any questions that you may have and I look forward to managing 1522 Hi Point St., Los Angeles, CA 90035.
Donald M. Williams
[signed but not dated]
Williams real estate advisers management team
2701 Ocean Park Blvd. Suite 140
Santa Monica , California 90405
Office 310-987-7978/fax 310-460-0037
[Editor: Received by tenant June 9, 2017. This letter has been redacted]
[Editor: The next meeting of the NAACP will be held at the offices of Williams Real Estate Advisors.]
JUNE 6, 2017
Re: Second request for verification of rent amount re 1522 Hi Point St #9 90035- Taking of rent monies for criminal fraud
[tenant name and email redacted]
Tue 6/6/2017 9:53 PM
To: Williams Real Estate Advisors <WelcomeHome@williamsrea.com>; Hi LLC <email@example.com>; firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>; Hi Point Resident Manager Cynthia Ogan <firstname.lastname@example.org>;
Cc: Da Lacounty Info <email@example.com>; Charles Floyd <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Ali Maintenance <email@example.com>; firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>; Presi Sandoval <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Daniel Williams <email@example.com>;
Dear Jade [Beck]:
I have been told by Walter Barratt that you have been leasing agent for this building for three years and also that you manage other properties. Seems you would already have access to the building history and rent agreements and illegal rent increases that have occurred in this building since Walter says you have been his agent for over three years. My rent agreement says that as agent of the owner, you are the “owner”.
This is now the sixth of June and I have received no response from you.
This forced us to pay an illegal rent on June 1 because you and the owner failed to respond. I will be filing a rent control complaint against you and asking for money damages.
As the 30 day notice was not served correctly and timely, please refund us the entire amount paid over the $1333.05 prior rent. In other words, any 5% rent increase must be served again with the required 30 day notice. Since no agent of the owner responded in a timely notice when told that the rent increase notice was defective, I consider the notice and your failure to respond as harassment and retaliation because I complained.
There is no waiver here that the illegal rent includes the illegal rent increases due to reduction in parking and reduction in maintenance to the intercom….My rent money goes to pay for the salaries and agreements between the owner and his agents which includes you, the maintenance person, resident manager, and management company, etc.
While we are on the subject of parking, please forward me information of what tenant was parking in stall #8 between February 2010 and April 2014, and what tenant by apt number was parking in stall #14 between February 2010 and April 2014. Also include what tenant by apt number was assigned to stall #14 between Feb 2010 and April 2014.
I am insulted by you saying “have a nice weekend” since you are well aware that my intercom has not been in working order for over three YEARS and this disturbs my quiet enjoyment; you, Jade, are a condescending nit.
How long does it take for a white person to say “we will fix your bathroom sink today” and how long does it take for a white person to say “we will fix your intercom today”?
How long does it take, Jade? CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?
All rights reserved.
[Tenant contact info redacted]
From: Williams Real Estate Advisors <WelcomeHome@williamsrea.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2017 8:56 PM
To: [tenant name redacted]
Subject: Re: Second request for verification of rent amount re 1522 Hi Point St #9 90035
We take over management of the building next week and I will be more than happy to look into this matter and see if I can be of assistance. Have a nice weekend.
On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 8:54 PM [tenant wrote:]
To whom it may concern:
You have been previously notified that the Notice of Change and Rent Increase dated May 1, 2017 is incorrect. See attached notice copy. Your notice maintains that our current rent is $1350.15. That is incorrect. Our current rent is $1333.05.
Your notice is an illegal rent increase.
I have asked for a correction and no one has responded.
If we pay the incorrect rent of $1416.60, you will have to reimburse us for the overpayment.
All rights reserved.
[Tenant name and phone redacted]
Update May 1 2017
Eric Garcetti and Matt Williams Told of Racism at Hi Point Apts
Inside Eric Garcetti’s Experiment on Blacks–
Will Blacks ever complain?
SUBJECT: INTRACTABLE WHITE PRIVILEGE– WHERE IS THE THP FOR UNIT #11 — Hi Point Apts 1522 Hi Point St
FROM: [Tenant name and email redacted]
TO: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
DATE: Monday, May 1, 2017 8:27 AM
THIS IS A RENT CONTROLLED BUILDING
You have not answered my concerns about the lack of THP’s, for example the lack of THP for apt 11, formerly held by tenant M. London.
According to city ordinance and rent control regulations, so says Mayor Eric Garcetti, London should have received over $7,000 if she chose to permanently end her tenancy. London did end her tenancy. She did not receive the THP application nor did she receive the $7,000. London is an African American. If she chose to temporarily relocate and move into a renovated apartment #11, which it appears she may have, the owner was required to file an application for rent increase of 10%. No THP was filed with the city according to various city employees, and no application was filed for the rent increase. These all should have been publicly accessible documents in the Public Interest. I assume Garcetti knows who the Public is. For the sake of the District attorney, all names in the “to” line above should be questioned about the THP’s. By not getting the THP, London was denied due process by the property owner and government officials.
“You have not answered my concerns about the lack of THP’s, for example the lack of THP for apt 11, formerly held by tenant M. London. “
The District attorney and the Police are asked to investigate which city employees profited from the money that did not got to M. London, for example? Or where did the money go that was supposed to go to tenant #15, L. Sakuchi?
The city employees and the property owner/agents are asked the same question: why was the THP not filed and served since units #11 and #15 were occupied sixty days before the primary renovations started on those units?
I question why for the last three years the Police and District Attorneys office have been unable to investigate the criminal activity of government employees regarding this property and the illegal diversion of THP monies into the pockets of city employees and the city authorized contractors.
Let the District Attorney forward this matter to the Los Angeles Police so they can investigate and forward it to the District Attorney. Over the years I have given the DA enough names and sufficient evidence for them to take efforts to protect the rights of the tenants from criminal fraud; they should be questioning the city employees and not trying to harass me for reporting this crime.
“I question why for the last three years the Police and District Attorneys office have been unable to investigate the criminal activity of government employees regarding this property and the illegal diversion of THP monies into the pockets of city employees and the city authorized contractors.”
All rights reserved.
[Tenant name, address, phone redacted]
c: Williams Real Estate Advisors via email; State Bar of California; Los Angeles Times;
Mayor Eric Garcetti via email above; Mozannar Construction; NOI
Mozannar Construction Inc. is a California Domestic Corporation filed on October 17, 2016 . The company’s filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is C3955208.
The Registered Agent on file for this company is Ali Mozannar and is located at 10721 Bloomfield Street Ste1, North Hollywood, CA 91602. The company’s mailing address is 10721 Bloomfield Street Ste1, North Hollywood, CA 91602.
THIS IS A RENT CONTROLLED BUILDING
[Editor note: City employees above are Robert Galardi, Mayor Eric Garcetti, Presi Sandoval, Lee Smith, Daniel Williams. None of these employees are able to order the intercom(s) repaired at Hi Point Apts nor order fair housing entitlements—after over three years! The above email has been redacted and is subject to a California Public Records Act request.)
Matthew is the Principal and Founder of Williams Real Estate Advisors, Inc. He is responsible for day today operations, generating new business, quality control, and customer service. He has been in real estate for over 10 years. His past experience as a commercial mortgage banker and apartment broker provides him with unique insights into the long-range impacts of daily management decisions. He is a proud Pepperdine Alumni and enjoys hiking, running, photography, and community service.”
Update March 11 2017 Yelp Review
“Terrible experience with this property management company. Dealt with Jade and she would not even pick up the phone to have a conversation, she repeatedly responded through text even after numerous times of requesting a call.
Long story short. I co-signed for my daughter. The day my daughter was moving in, the apartment was a mess. No shower head, the apartment was dirty and the bath tub was not re-glazed. When this was brought to Jade’s attention, her response was “this is not a luxury apartment”. We should have adhered to the red flags when dealing with Jonathan as we felt we were getting the run around. I can’t speak for everyone that works at this property management company, I can only speak about those that I have unfortunate experience with. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS TYPE OF BUSINESS. They seem very immature to be in this type of position. Renting to California Consumers is dealing with peoples lives. We feel we have been mistreated and treated unfairly due to my daughter’s circumstances. WE HAVE BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BY THIS COMPANY. This is why California Law for residents was implemented to protect us from companies like this.
After advising Jade that we would be filing a complaint against this company, she quickly changed her mind and said that we would be let out of the lease, although her first reaction was she is not the one to speak with.
My advice to whoever is reading this. Don’t deal with Jonathan or Jade from this company. Very unprofessional. It’s unfortunate that they manage the property at 140 W. Hoover St in Orange. It is very clear that they think that anyone that would want to rent from this place is desperate from the comments that Jade has made. People are people and should be treated with respect and kindess regardless of their walk of life. Very unfortunate experiece.”